- Net worth worksheet – This document helps you calculate your net worth by totaling your assets and liabilities.
- Budget sheet – Open this document to help you itemize and calculate your monthly expenditures.
- Document checklist – This document highlights the various documents you will need in order to complete the financial planning process.
- Document Locator – This is the perfect place to list the location of your important papers, accounts and other information needed to help during the financial transition that follows the loss of a family member.
- Life Insurance Needs Data Sheet – Need an estimate of the right amount of life insurance for your survivors? This data sheet will walk you through the process of making the determination.
- Social Security Fact Sheet – Want to learn more about your Social Security benefits? Open this document for important information regarding Social Security.
- How Much To Save For Retirement – This document is a simple worksheet to help you estimate the amount you should save for retirement. This estimate should be used as a guideline only. We recommend a detailed Retirement Funding Analysis before making changes to your current retirement savings strategy.
- IRA Guide – Want to know the differences between a Roth and a Regular IRA? Open this document to learn more about these important tax-advantaged retirement savings programs.
- Asset Allocation Style Box – This document gives you information on how investment professionals categorize various investments into groups. Review this document to learn the difference between a Large Cap Value investment and a Mid Cap Growth fund and much more.
- The Magic Of Compounding – Want to see the impact of saving $100/month? Open this document to view a table highlighting how $100/month can add up to over a million given time and the right interest rate.
- How To Structure Your Portfolio – This document highlights the Investment Pyramid. By structuring your investments in the manner shown in this document, your portfolio could benefit from the advantages of diversification.
- Asset Allocation Risk Worksheet – Are you a conservative or aggressive investor? This simple document will help you determine your risk tolerance. Knowing your risk tolerance can be very helpful in determining how to invest your funds.