Barbara is a Certified Financial Planner practitionerTM, Accredited Investment Fiduciary AIF®, and partner in Financial Focus LLC.
Barbara has a practical and conservative approach to financial planning. She believes timing and diversification provide important depth to detailed analysis and specific investment advice.
Barbara is married and has two children. In her spare time, she enjoys painting, hiking, and gardening. Barbara serves on the Legacy Committee at Coastline Church, at which her family is active. Christian values help guide Barbara in her decision-making process and business practices.
- BS degree in Finance – Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- Certified Financial Planner practitioner (CFP®) – College for Financial Planning, Denver, CO
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary – Center for Fiduciary Studies
- Insurance Licensed – Insurance and Annuities – License No. 0632635
- Registered Representative and Principal – Securities America